If you’re interested in working with me, send me an email at [email protected] or use the form below. Be sure to let me know the following:
- The type of content you want to create. This includes form of content, such as blog posts, cornerstone content and content upgrades as well as topic categories, such as reviews, tutorials, in-depth guides, and theme and plugin collections. If you’re not sure, be sure to tell me!
- How many posts you want to publish on a weekly basis or the number of posts you want to publish if this is a one-time job.
- Your maximum word-count limit per post. Alternatively, let me know your required budget per post. We can adjust the word count accordingly.
What types of content do you produce?
I primarily produce in-depth tutorials and guides in the form of blog posts, but I also write reviews for various WordPress products, content related to blogging, marketing and online business, content upgrades for email marketing, news articles, and knowledge base articles.
How are payments handled?
I invoice on a weekly basis via PayPal.
How do you submit articles?
If you don’t want to deal with formatting and you use WordPress to power your blog, you can create an Editor or Author account for me so I can format and submit the articles myself. Otherwise, I’ll create a draft in Google Docs, share it with you and send any accompanying images in a ZIP folder.
How long do articles need to be?
I require articles to be at least 1,500 words each.
- Pitched Posts – This list is for ideas. This is where I submit post ideas and where you can collect your own.
- Approved Posts – This list is for ideas you approve of and wish to have as articles on your blog.
- In Progress – This list is for articles that are being written.
- Needs Edit – This list for articles that have been written and submitted. This is the stage where you read them and ask for revisions/make your own.
- Scheduled – This is the final list. Articles here have been written and edited and are ready to be published.
Otherwise, we’ll simply communicate via email.